Monday, November 29, 2010

Decree of the Magi

A rib from my chest removed with great pain
is a price I gladly pay, It is to me a bargain for I gain
What is it you may ask?
A slave or a toy if what you seek?

Not a slave to cook and clean
For I have two strong hands to do this
Not a simple toy for me to play with
For I have a mind to for me to use

What is it you seek?
What could worth so much pain?
What could be worth a rib?
Are you just an insane man?

No (except I may be mad), what I seek is a purpose
A gentle opposite that is my duty
One with a mind and one with value
For without such a thing, we men are worthless

Who is this? You may ask?
Those of the gentle gender all have value
All have minds, even thought some may deny it
They are man’s purpose and they deserve kindness

When others claim that they are worthless
Let it be know that they have value in my eyes
When others claim that they are just meant to be used
Let it be know that I view them without such distaste

For men who take and never give back to this purpose
Let it be know that these men are pigs in the eyes that truly matter
For men who abuse the purpose
Let it be known that the men are nothing in the eyes that truly matter

This is my decree, the decree of the Magi
For the eyes that truly matter are me and the Creator
For we see the beauty more clearly than the simple minded men
For we both value the gentle gender

No comments:

Post a Comment