Monday, November 29, 2010

Demens Existentia

In a floating island
under the glowing blue moon in the starless sky
above the chaotic black ocean that will never see the light of day

In a floating island
under the cold and logical heavens that brings hope
above the chaotic hell that consumes this world

A charred black skeleton chained by a silver vow from this world to the Maker
sitting on a golden throne made of ice, trying to break free
wearing Leo’s yellow robes, if he was a man, trying to break free

A charred black skeleton chained by a silver vow from this world to the Maker
with pure white flames coming from the charred bones themselves
yet does not burn the plants around the throne, but to make them pure

The skeleton is alive, and spoke to me
“This world in his beginning, cut his al-Hubb in half”
“When this world was shattered by knowledge, Eros was sent to the sea below”

The skeleton is alive, and spoke to me
“I used to have flesh and blood, pretty flesh and blood, but the dark truth burns so bad”
“I used to be sane, but logic wants me to be dead because I burn this world so bad”

The skeleton is alive, and spoke to me
“Oh how I burn this world, Oh how this world wants be to die, Oh how we both want what we give”
“Me, Eros, and the fallen heart, oh how much this world wants us to die”

The skeleton is alive and spoke to me
“I will not die, I was burned and yet I am pure, I am redemption to those who want me”
“ I am pure even though you view me ugly, yet you claim to work for my case”

I ask the skeleton “what are you and please die?”
The skeleton replied “ I will never die in this world, I will never be gone as long there is a blue full moon”
“I am Agape, simple as that”

No comments:

Post a Comment