Monday, November 29, 2010

Melchior the Fallen

A creature as a man
is before me, but soon be no more

An ugly creature is once a man
Once a man who followed the path of the mockingbird

Now he lay on the ground, old and frail, before me
With his body without warmth, without love

He tries to rise again, but he cannot
He tries to rise again, but he is broken

I ask him what has become of him
I ask him why does he continue

He said to me, He cried out to me
"I am fallen, I am broken by the path I had chosen but I still follow this path"

He rises one more time
He rises one final time

"Never follow this path there is no reward"
"Never follow this path for those of the rose is truly undeserving"

His final words said, His final moment has gone
He fell one last time, He is fallen, He is dead
He is a Magi of Romance, Melchior the Fallen

No comments:

Post a Comment