Monday, November 29, 2010

The Lok De Mare

This world has only one island and many seas
With the sands caramel colored and the sea is crystal blue
With blazing yellow sun and the eternal half moon with the starry sky
With rushing currents currents of the sea underneath the calm blue sea
It is simply beautiful in the eye of my soul!

The caramel colored sands are littered with peridots and sapphires instead of shells!
what a beautiful sight to behold!
The clear blue seas are filled with life and multi colored coraland even lilies are growing underwater!
what a beautiful sight to behold!

The blazing yellow sun radiates this world with warmth and lightand brings this world life,
and in turn this world shines with beauty
The eternal half moon slows the currents and cause the tidesshaping life and bring stability to this world,
and in turn this world is filled with life

The rushing currents, so strong and powerful, spreads the coral and lily seeds across the seas
so life can spread all over this world, and in turn this made this world beautiful
The calm seas over the currents are clear that I could see all but the deepest areas (where I cannot see nor know) brimming with coral and lilies under the starry sky, and I wonder if I am one of those stars (but most likely not)

If I, who unfortunately have not the power nor the right of say, could change this world
Is to turn the moon full to slow down the currents and cause the waves, so that life can become more diverse and stable and to set limits on this world so that it could stay beautiful even if it would cost me an arm, a leg, and a hundred years in hellfire.
So my final words to The Lok De Mare is this, please do not change if you could (unless to turn your moon full)  for your sake and to bring rest to my fallen heart
So now I am finshed, So now I bid my final goodbye to this world

No comments:

Post a Comment