Monday, November 29, 2010

The Nonluna mundus de laurel

What I see is vast fields of a special kind of  laurel and pretty flowers of many kinds and many colors
in a forest filled with ash trees that surround a lake
under a bright sun and a starry yet moonless night
Beautiful world, don't you agree?

The laurel is the most beautiful I have seen with my soul
It's leaves are not leaves,but emeralds that are like leaves
The flowers are many kinds such as ruby roses and diamond orchardsand like the laurel, they are all living gemstones
Beautiful world, don't you agree?

All in the forest of Ash Trees with emerald bark, diamond wood, and sapphire leaves
A Pretty Forest filled with Pretty Trees
surround a deep dark lake with water sweeter honey
that feeds the forest, yet deep to hide some from my soul's eyes
Beautiful World, don't you agree?

All this beauty under a bright sun
to bring intense warmth and energy to support such plants
With a night to bring rest after such a day
but there is no moon, so its true beauty cannot be seen by my soul's eyes
It it is lit by many stars, and I wonder if I am one of those stars
Beautiful World, don't you agree?

I have no power, no abilily, and no right to say my thoughts, my wishes, my conserns, and my farewell
My final thoughts upon this world is her beauty and whenever this world would change
One of my final wishes to this world is to gain a moon to shine the night
To show her true beauty with the moon's light
That this world (besides to gain a moon) is not to crumble and to be careful, so she will not change
My final concern is that this world will change to a shadow of herself, that this world will crumble
for your sake and the sake of my fallen heart
Now I bid this world farewell, now I bid my final farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment